24 July 2011

Skincare Saviour- Liz Earle

Last year my skin went into a bad phase, to the point that I was convinced that after having escaped my teenage years without having troublesome skin that maybe I was doomed to start developing adult acne for  no apparent reason. Mind you, it was hardly on the acne scale but I felt like I needed to take action.

Then I was introduced to Liz Earle- Cleanse & Polish, Hot Cloth Cleanser and I have not experienced troublesome skin since!

Cleanse & Polish is a naturally based formula that cleanses your face and removes makeup (including eye makeup) and when used with the muslin cloth which is included, has an exfoliating effect on your skin too. So it really is a fabulous cleanser that just about does everything.
Rating: 9/10
MX


No comments:

Post a Comment