08 October 2011

Oh no Kylie!

Ok Kyles, I still love you, however, am not loving the new hair hair colour! It's far too dark and harsh for you... Leave the brunette to Dannii, that's her job.










You may or may not have seen this week, Kylie has made a switch over to the dark side!
Perhaps she was bored of being blonde and not having so much fun after all!? Whatever the reason, I think she has gone a little bit too dark and cool in tone, although it does make her eyes stand out. Dare I say it, but as we get older it's best to stick with warmer shades as they are more flattering against the skin and will maintain a more youthful look. All she needs is a gentle cleanse to remove the denseness of that dark chocolate shade and go more 'milk chocolate'. Or maybe she can go for a sophisticated shade of Autumnal Copper- so she can get on the Ginge of The Week list!?
Which Kylie do you prefer??
MX


2 comments:

  1. Oooh I totally agree that darkness does nothing for Queen Kylie! I would much prefer her to go copper like in her "confide in me" vid when she was dating the hunky Michael Hutchinson. I'd love her to that again, Marple why don't you give her colourist a buzz and let them know what we think :-)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! Actually, I would love the honour of colouring her hair myself!! That would be unreal!! MXx

    ReplyDelete