04 September 2011

Prada's Little Mermaids AW2012

With fashion week fast approaching, it will be all about SS12 soon enough, so I thought I would give you a little insight to another one of my favourite AW11-12 Collections.











I'm loving the playful little mermaid vibe created with the mettallic fish scale skirts teamed with the glasses and eccentric head wear. As seen on the Gucci and Luis Vuitton catwalks, we're seeing loads more hats and head wear as opposed to hair styling. Although it may be a little while before we see this on the high street, it certainly is a fabulous option if you're having a bad hair day!!

MX

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! I can totally see myself wearing this collection! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah! me too... I dream of a wardrobe full of Prada! MX

    ReplyDelete