In my line of work, I have always been fortunate to have access to the newest, best hair products around. However, although Pureology has been established for a number of years now,I had not yet tested out Pureology- despite the rave reviews I have heard about these formulations.
It is a luxury haircare brand, designed with the colourist in mind- as stated on the bottle: it's all about serious colour care.
The entire Pureology range is:
- environmentally friendly
- sulphate free (great if you suffer from sensitive scalp)
- contains organic botanicals-rose, peppermint and green tea
- 100% vegan (I don't think this means you can eat it though!)
- natural ingredients such as soy proteins
- antifade complex- full spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreenRE SYSTEM
I washed my hair this morning and followed with my new Pureology Hydrate Conditioner. Not only did it smell fabulous, but my hair has remained soft and shiny all day long without being limp or flat. I think this would be a great range for coloured hair that needs extra hydration or nourishment all year round.
First thing on my shopping list tomorrow is the shampoo!
If the conditioner was so good on it's own, I can only imagine what it might be like when I use it combined with the shampoo.....
Will keep you posted on the result!