26 November 2011

Baby, it's cold outside....




I admit, I do like the colder climate- it may well be the reason why I'm still in London. Don't get me wrong, I suffer from my share of the winter blues like anyone else but there is always a flip side. For me Winter fashion is far more stylish than Summer dressing, as the thought of exposing my legs minus anything less than 50 denier honestly gives me a panic attack.

Oh and any excuse to wear fur makes me happy! (before I get any complaints from activists- I mean faux or vintage of course)

Top tip to nourish your Winter complexion, or any time your skin needs a boost, such as after a long haul flight:

Apply a rich amount of CLARINS BEAUTY FLASH BALM on your face and neck for 10 mins, then rinse and moisturise for baby soft skin in a flash.

This is exactly what I plan to do right now!
MX

No comments:

Post a Comment