05 October 2011

BBM: Garnier Eyecream & Concealer in One


This week's 'Bargain Beauty Must-have' (BBM) is the 2 in 1, eye cream and concealer roll on by Garnier. As I suffer the massive inconvenience of super dark circles under my eyes (this gets worse if I don't drink enough water) I am constantly on the look out for solutions I can use every day that don't cost a fortune.

With it's handy roll on applicator, it contains hydrating ingredients and light reflecting minerals, to provide coverage, moisture and illumination that could even be comparable to YSL's Touché Éclat (however, a cheaper alternative).

It covers up dark circles whilst providing moisture at the same time and comes in three different shades- light, medium and dark. Despite my pale complexion, I actually use the medium shade as I found the more 'orangey' tone counteracts the darkness under my eyes.

For minimal dark circles, you could use it on it's own to illuminate the under eye area. If you need a more hardcore coverage like me, I follow up the application by gently patting my regular concealer under the eyes (the skin under the eyes are extremely fragile) followed by a light dusting of translucent powder with a soft brush to set it in place all day long.

MX

No comments:

Post a Comment