16 October 2011

AW Makeup Harry Potter Style




Back in July, Emma Watson aka Hermione from Harry Potter, graced the pages of Vogue to further prove her style cred. Enviably, she is wearing the amazing Prada mermaidesque ensemble that I love complimentd by that lush shade of rioja-red on her lips. Could she be any more on trend for AW?? I wish I was half as cool (and rich) at 21!!
Although strong lips and eyes is more of a night-time look, I've been wearing dark lips with a matte finish (Diva by MAC is my current favourite), a really subtle flash of metallic colour on my eyelids (such as Loreal Chrome Shine in Silver Brown) finished with lots of mascara for day. It's a great way to use the statement lip colour without feeling OTT at the pub for Sunday lunch.... Speaking of which... It's lunch time now!

MX


No comments:

Post a Comment