14 February 2012

I LOVE NY!



Just back from a whirlwind trip to the Big Apple, just in time for NY Fashion Week and catching up with friends! The weather was unusually warm for this time of year, much warmer than these arctic conditions we've been experiencing in London that's for sure.

I took the picture (above) in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, which has the most fantastic views across the water of Manhattan. It was such a gorgeous, sunny Winter's day, would of been rude not to share it with you all! Of course that picture has gone straight to Instagram, which is my new app obsession. It's like twitter but with photos and much more fun.... look me up: @foxylovesit






This time my in flight skin saviour was Rich Hydrating Cream by Avene. I also changed my watch as soon as I boarded the plane which seemed to help with the jet lag immensely upon arrival in New York!

Stay tuned for NYFW beauty favourites!

Oh and Happy Valentines Day <3

MX

No comments:

Post a Comment