The make up for Felicity Brown's AW collection was all about capturing, understated beauty with an element of the 60's influence as seen throughout the collection.
1. Ensure skin is nourished and moisturised to enhance luminousity and radiance. This look is not about matte texture but giving skin a healthy glow. We prepped the models with moisturiser and MAC studio fix spray to hydrate followed by strobe cream on the cheek bones.
2. Concealer was used under the eyes and where required to even out skin tone and hid any blemishes. Adonia tinted moisturiser was used if required on some of the girls to further give them a natural flwless complexion.
3. On the eyelids we used shades fro the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick- the lightest shade was used as a neutral base and then a sweep the reflective coppery shades across the lid to create subtle colour and sheen to match the colour pallette used throughout the collection.
4. On the inner corner of the eyes MAC pigment in Old Gold was used
5. Lashes were loaded with mascara and defined to give a bit of a sixties feel to the look.
6. Finished with Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream on the lips to give subtle colour and gloss.
As Felicity's collection this season had more of a day wear focus, I think you could easily transfer the look from day to night by adding some killer heels and bright red lipstick!